Definitely, surely, digits can be such significant things! In our everyday lives, we need to know our numerals in order to read the time, to buy things and also to use the public transport.
It becomes especially significant when a digit is able to determine if one passes or fails a test. For today, my lucky digits were '1' and '8'. Apparently, Lady Luck was in a good mood today and created positive conditions which allowed me to pass. Being so trained by trainers who wished their students to be as perfect as possible, I was still in a daze when told that I had passed! (so much so that the instructor who guided me for warmup asked why I was still looked so glum.) =)
I guess being in the right mindset helped lots. It's been a long time but I guess some lessons stay with us for life. I remember my primary school teacher used to tell us that we must look at every 'difficulty' (she meant questions that were tough) as a challenge and 'beat' that challenge. Translate it in any context to mean a 'you can do mindset' and it may just do the trick. This lesson was also reinforced by others around me and indeed, what a valuable lesson in life it is!
In fact, for some rather insignificant digits, I have also joined her in the hope of passing the lessons on. So, stay positive and pass the lesson onward. =)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment