It was an exciting day. It was a significant day. And it was also a day for me. :) Making it to this day was no easy feat and it took a lot of perserverance and commitment.
There were many times where we almost gave it up, but we somehow did not. I guess many face the same situation as no two individuals are really that similar? To mark the occasion, I received my very first gadget gift! :) It is something one can find on any individual ranging from a small kid of 6 to an adult. Yup, it was a PSP! :) A 'lite' version at that. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised and very happy. Who doesn't love presents? I believe everyone loves presents regardless of age. :)
To me, presents are hard to come by. Almost everything I need or want is bought by me. Haha. Maybe I shld leave some of the 'wants' to others in future. Won't that be very nice indeed?
Thanks to a special someone, I now have gadget to call my own. :)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment